Loyal FOLLOWERS not FLOWERS!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's all about us! nope! im talkin, it's all about ART!!



we start with the star!
can u believe this?? i made this by myself! jyeah!! unbelievable?? please... believe it..
i made it for my bestfriend.. it just, i love star, so i want the person who i love especially my frens have one of it..
late in school, im a science student, but art.. is my passion.. people know it just in flash they know me..






this one?? it is the name list of PL3E, pre-law uitm kedah.. OMG, i miss them all..
when was the last time we're family?? cant remember it anymore lorh.. sobsob~~
ok, enough with the tears... next!!







i love you !! at the time i made this, i really bored at home, with nothing to do!!


then, this one, i made it for my classmate... for those who get it, please keep it safely bcoz its limited edition, can't be get somewhere else!


there's lot more.. but im not making any business with it.. its just that, i like to give...

xoxo!!
Kalau SUKE, tekan la LIKE ye ^^ by: eRnyHaYati

2 comments:

A thought??