Loyal FOLLOWERS not FLOWERS!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

say I LOVE YOU without saying it !!


#Don't compare them to anyone.
#Be courteous at all times.
#Embrace the present moments without fear or guilt.

#Say "I love you" by giving your full attention when talking.
#Become their biggest fan and cheerleader!

#Tell them how they bring love to your life.
#Talk about your dayduring mealtimes.
#Say you're sorry.
#Recall good and bad memories.
#Let go of the past to say "I love you."
#Do nothing together.
#Trust your partner enough to cry together.

#Act silly together.
#Ask questions about opinions, feelings, thoughts.
#To say I love you, forget about labels.
#Encourage adventures and risks!
#Remember: there is one best way to say "I love you"!
#Show your joy when they come home.
#Bake cookies.
#Leave stress at work to say "I love you."
#Solve problems together - such as crosswords or Suduku.
#Show your gratitude for them.
#Be a good sounding board.

#To say I love you, take pride in them -- and show it.
#Compliment them in front of others.
#Spend time with them.
#Listen.
#Ask for hugs and kisses.(not for muslim)
#Take vacations together.
#Tell the truth to say I love you.
#Use pet names to say "I love you."
#Practice self-acceptance.
#Hunt for treasure together.
#Be interested in their interests.

#To say I love you, let go of jealousy.
#Accept their weaknesses and flaws.
#Ditch work or responsibilities to play with them.
#Be yourself.
#Share chocolates, ice cream sundaes, milkshakes.
#\Practice forgiveness.
#Leave notes or send letters.
#Give space when they're in a bad or sad mood.
#Learn something new together.
#Keep your promises to say I love you.

#Make them laugh.
#Consider their feelings.
#Hide a treat in their lunch.
#To say "I love you," make home a fun place to be.
#Let them make their own decisions.
#Say what you mean when you say I love you. Say why.
Kalau SUKE, tekan la LIKE ye ^^ by: eRnyHaYati

No comments:

Post a Comment

A thought??