Loyal FOLLOWERS not FLOWERS!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

SUMMARY

ok ok, disebabkan aq da lme giler x update.... nk mula dr mana ekh... huhu..
i'll make a summary for ya k !!


lets begin wif strawberry!! yummy.. i got strawberry from my friend, Nur Shahadah.. she went to Cameron for her site visit, and i 'paw' some strawberry from her.. weee~~
tp xleh nk upload gmbr strawberry coz its too big... i've to wait , whole life maybe.. haha.. but, seriously, thnks Ada, u makes me smile on that day.. not only me, my roomates too ! HAHA. . .


next.... hurmmm... i got too many tests, too many tears.. haiyoo.. what happen to me?? where is the strong, cheerful Erny... she is missing.. but thank God, im not turning to crazy state.. its still me! ERNY !
for the first time in my life, im crying because of study! OMG! is this really happening to me?? yess, its true.. im crying because i cannot perform in the law test... it drive me crazy people.. idk what shuld i do...
test.. test... test...
its killing me people!!


ape lg story morry yg ade ekh sepanjang pemergiaan aku ni... rse mcm xde je..
haha... ouh, i remember one thing... thnks to my dear SALIMAH for accompany me... my rumates sume balek... sume gedik tinggalkan aku sorang23.... Kecik balek KL, Ain, balek KEDAH.. and Kay going for PDP cmping... nseb baik ade SAL... hehe.. and she makes me laughs all the time... watching Despicable Me!! haha... non stop laughing at the movie... pastu dye plak asyik tickle aku je... haiyoooo... most important! i spend a lot on the weekend! sape kata duduk at dalam ni save... if ade mmber2 yg outing leh je pesan.... Sal outing wif her frens on Saturday, and i pesan, Big Apples (12pcs) and DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER! haha... on the next day, i drive away to IPOH! with Sal and Nissa.. HAHA.. we eat MCDONALD ! not DCB again, i eat the ayam goreng la... haha.. asyik makan burger je boring gak jadinya.. haha... tp aku nk mkn satu bnda ni, x leaps2 lg gian ni ha.. i wanna eat PIZZA!! DELI CHICKEN WING!! arghhhhh! im starving people!!






nk mam pizza jugak !!






alamak sume benda cite pasal food la... haiyooo~~ its mean that im hungry!
out to find foods!!
Kalau SUKE, tekan la LIKE ye ^^ by: eRnyHaYati

No comments:

Post a Comment

A thought??