Loyal FOLLOWERS not FLOWERS!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

i miss you !!


Nak kata aku gatai?? mngenyam?? lntak la, mcm aku kesah... nth npe ekh.. aku leh rnduuu dia.. payah tol la.. once we love someone, we'll care bout them....

Dear,
This lives give me hundreds reasn for me to cry, u came and give me thousands reason for me to smile. You make me smile without any reason, make me laughs without any jokes. There's No need to promise me the star and the moon. Its enough u promise me that u will stay wif me forever under the lights.

First time I saw u, im afraid to talk to u. first time I talk to u, im afraid im gonna like u.. once I like u, im afraid of falling in love to u.. once I love u, im afraid of losing u.. u really scared me..

ayoookkk, whats happen to me??!



i keep saying that his voices was awful, but the truth, those voices is my LULLABY, for me, every single night.. thanks...

Kalau SUKE, tekan la LIKE ye ^^ by: eRnyHaYati

2 comments:

A thought??