Loyal FOLLOWERS not FLOWERS!

Friday, May 6, 2011

WHATS WRONG ??!

Welllow everybody..!! (wif excited face ^______^ )

seems like my last paper is just around the corner... yeah! (just take a right turn after the traffic light and THERE ! nothing... buwahaha )

hmmm, my topic fer tonite post?? hurmmmm... okay, im just curious.. is it wrong, fer a girl ( i mean teenagers ) like me, driving an old school car?? is it? is it illegal?

how old school the car that i mean?? see this!


yesss, something really look like this



d front view








the back view



back to my question... IS IT WRONG???

ok, its not my car, im just google it.. my moms' car, would be look likely like this,

ok, 95% closed.. color.. that is out of Malaysia, and my mom, is quite well-looking (cause she lovee her car, she's been taking car the car like a baby )

* * * *


at first, im quite humiliated, driving that car around, hangout wif buddies and so on.. but, afterwards, i feel like "WHO CARES??!".. i dont care anymore on what people think, what people gonna said bout me and that car.. he/she ( idk if the car is male or female, thus car have gender??).. i've been went to so many places with her (ok, im giving her a gender)..

compared to those who less capability to own a car.. at least, i have one (hey, it ur mom's car.. okeyh! Ok, ok.. my mom's car.. so, aku sharusnya rse BERSYUKUR !! ( hayati that word! used it in ur daily lifes)..

me got no pix with her in full figure... just have this...





im not kiddin, i really drive that kind of car..

and now, since my mom got her WAJA, she used the car for go to KEBUN, where tons of DURIANS are.. hehe... **the car also smell like durian..


so, IS IT WRONG FER ME TO DRIVE THAT KIND OF CAR?? OLD SCHOOL CAR??
wellow people, plsss dont JUDGE driver by the CAR.. duhhh -_____- "



Kalau SUKE, tekan la LIKE ye ^^ by: eRnyHaYati

2 comments:

  1. i love your last lineeee :D
    bau durian hohohohooo ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. serious it smell like durian...
    hehe... mee dont really like that kind of smell

    ReplyDelete

A thought??